Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well the glue is cureing now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
count_zero99uk
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Well the glue is cureing now. Reply with quote

Ive taken the flash of as much as I can be bothered ive tried to sort that sensor disk on the little ship, looks better than it did but with the tools i have i dont think it will get much better.

I gave them all a good scrub and now they are sat there slowly cureing. My local games shop sold me some thick cynoacrylate to use ive put a little in the whole and a little on the tab and held them together for a few moments and put to one side. They arnt on bases yet.

Im right in thinking 24hours to cure completely arnt I.

When they are all set ill take some photos in the metal and you can let me know how they look.

Thanks
Zero
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: