Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions about Counters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeBurke
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Questions about Counters Reply with quote

I got Module R-11 today. I am confused by the representations on the counters. Seltorian ships are green, Kzinti Ships are red, Lyran ships are orange, ISC ships are blue, Orion ships are orange, Tholian ships are orange
while LDR, WYN, Romulan and Gorn are in greyscale. the details are a nice touch, but do these ships represent something like a different faction or something? Or is the detail in the ships just trying to be elaborated on?
they do look nice.

Mike Burke
SFB since '84
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
junior
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorn ships are a dark grey, so that actually sounds right for them.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the new series of counters with "real" colors and a letter in the lower right corner to tell you what empire they belong to.
MikeBurke
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They look nice. If I wasn't familiar with the hull designs I would have been confused though. But they sure are Purrdy!

Mike Burke
SFB since '84
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MikeBurke
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New question related to this topic :

Kzinti MTT is in R-2. Was there only one of these provided on the counter sheet? I can't find mine and think it might have got lost through the years.

Mike Burke
SFB since '84
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: