Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adapting the Admiral's Game from SFB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chazrobbins
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Adapting the Admiral's Game from SFB Reply with quote

Our group is looking at adapting campaign system in the Admiral's Game (SFB U3.0) for Federation Commander. Two questions:

1. Are there updated fleet lists somewhere? (I want a Klingon list that uses the D5W, in particular.)

2. What modifications would you suggest in adapting the Admiral's Game for Fed Com?

Thanks,
Chuck
Game Empire Pasadena, CA
m1a1dat
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone else interested in this I posted a general overview of the rules and ships we are using for this campaign on the Game Empire store Yahoo Group site at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gameempire91107/ the files are FC Admirals Game.doc and FC Sector Game.doc. The sector game is a Admiral's game cut in half that we tried first to see how it works and iron out the kinks. It helps if you have access to the SFB U3.0 Admiral's game to understand some of what I did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: