Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Cole on TalkShoe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Steve Cole on TalkShoe Reply with quote

As most of you knows... Paul runs a weekly TalkShoe show for the SFU. Here is a snippet of the initial post describing it:
Paul wrote:

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/17702 (Talk Shoe ID: 17702)

You can sign up for a free account and use the TalkShoe client to talk or just chat via text without an account.

If you want to call in, just call 724-444-7444 and enter the Talkshoe ID.

It is also downloadable as a Podcast for those that can not make it. Also, if you can't make it but would like to have a particular subject discussed Email me before hand and I will see what I can do.

The reason I bring this up again is because Paul recorded the "Sing-Along" (including WebMoms rendition of "How Much is That Klingon in the Window) and the Federation and Empire Seminar. I had to leave early and missed the Sunday morning SFU seminar but last years was recorded - so this one probably was as well.

I'm sure Paul can provide additional details about these and any other recordings made to date.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Paul recorded the sunday morning seminar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: