Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Campaign Rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoCents
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Campaign Rules Reply with quote

I am hoping to get a local Federation Commander campaign started. I liked PallidaMors Empire Campaign rules. They used to be in a thread, but I cannot find them any more. Any suggestions?
Shadow Warrior
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Campaign Rules Reply with quote

TwoCents wrote:
I am hoping to get a local Federation Commander campaign started. I liked PallidaMors Empire Campaign rules. They used to be in a thread, but I cannot find them any more. Any suggestions?

Here they are...

http://69.5.0.154/federation/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=614&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=825&sid=c00e17fe6934977430bc4d59fa492424
herringbur
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Campaign Rules Reply with quote

Shadow Warrior wrote:
TwoCents wrote:

Here they are...

http://69.5.0.154/federation/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=614&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=825&sid=c00e17fe6934977430bc4d59fa492424 dordle

Can you give me more information about this campaign?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Campaigns All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: