Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dummy Target for FC practice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peewee
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Dummy Target for FC practice Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am new to FC and FC online and I have been working on getting the feel for the client. Is there any way to place a unit or target on the map to practice weapon firing? I have played a few games and ran into a problem that i believe was self-induced with plasma arming. I am trying to make sure that I have it figured out correctly. I can place my own ship and practice movement and arming but not firing and then reloading. When I place another ship it thinks it is an ally and wont let me shoot at it. Any ideas? I am not comfortable enough yet with the client to figure out if I am doing something incorrectly in the arming process or if there might be a bug that needs to be addressed. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try bringing up the client and logging in the "Offline" server.
Peewee
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That works perfectly, I have been able to go through and practice all the game elements. Thanks. Warning to all my opponents- Flee now while you have the chance!! Smile
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering how I got beat up in my last game, I think I should hone my skills before trying again... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: