Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

table top terrian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: table top terrian Reply with quote

My self i use a 2 inch hex mat, or sometimes a product called hexon what clips togather . into these i have made asteroids out of old foam. the packing out of boxes mixed with small plantiods and planets from a company called kallistra what when viewed realy looks Cool. my self years ago i was a sfb player and the people i played with passed on these tips for they used miniatures for years and they are now fed commander converts. Very Happy
wrongway klingon
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Hexon II Reply with quote

Hexon II is hard plastic terrain board molded in black or brown high impact polystyrene in 6 hex blocks of 3*2 hexes. the hexes are 4" across he flats and will fit 2 or 3 starline 2400 models. Available singly or boxed sets, 2 boxes will cover a 6' * 4' table top. I am considering buying some of the hill accessories and painting them to look like nebulas or asteroid fields.

I was going to post the web site but I think this might break the rules on advertising in this forum.
Predator06
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow. That’s neat stuff. Kind of pricy and space consuming though. But still cool nonetheless.
BuShips
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predator06 wrote:
wow. That’s neat stuff. Kind of pricy and space consuming though. But still cool nonetheless.

"space consuming"... pun intended there? Laughing
markgeorgetwo
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: table top terrian Reply with quote

dear wrong way klingon, you can get three ships onto hexon hex also they do the planet models and they look Cool. the reason i do not use the map boards is due to the large games we put on .eg read my klingon tatics post that was done on my mates old table tennis table he is also ex starfleet battles player and we played it over four hours because we are playing the invasion it is his go to be federation the next game my fleet is attacking starbase11 where the second player who is romulan is joinning in. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: