Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peewee
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Hey Paul Reply with quote

Thought I'd start a "Hey Paul" thread on FCOnline so we can keep the "Hey Paul" threads on the other forums for SFB company. Got a few items for FConline I was wondering if I could pass on.

ISC star cruiser fleet scale in client has some glitches. It is showing 4 PL-F and there are only 2 on SSD. It shows 2 PH-3 and there are 4 on SSD. It shows 2 PL-S, only 1 on SSD and arc is shown as FP on SSD. PPD should be in one Plasma slot according to SSD.

Squadron scale ISC star cruiser plasma arcs are LP and RP on SSD card, depicted differently in client.

Using this ship in squadron scale at the end of the turn when plamsa status popped up it was still showing tubes loaded that were expended during the turn. Was able to manually empty them but was wondering if this was supposed to be automatic by the client.

Used the ISC PPD but it is not registering in the EA status next to the plasma's. Had to manually deduct energy and keep track of PPD status, was wondering if there is a way to add PPD to the energy allocation. It also fires in null mode, no selectable option for firing it.

I remember you stated with the update that fighters weren't supported yet, we manually added a hydran fighter counter and it loaded at speed 8. We manually moved it at speed 16 but just wanted to mention the speed issue.

I know this is a bunch and you are probably beat from Origins. Really enjoy the game and just trying to improve the experience. Thanks for you time Paul and will be looking forward to listening to the podcast on I-tunes. Thanks again.

Bill
Andromedan
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which ISC ship. I just went into Fed Com Duel and saw the properly number of weapons.

I need to work on the PPD. I just got the rules last week. So I need to look at the rules.

I will work some more on the fighters. Forgot about the speed.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to confirm, you have the PPD rules from the RRB, right?

And do know that the fleet scale ISC Star Cruiser CA changed between Booster Zero and Communique #15. The Booster Zero version had the four Pl-F and two Ph-3. The Communique version had the two Pl-F and four Ph-3. The Communique version (2 Pl-F and 4 Ph-3) is the correct version.

EDIT: The Communique was #15, not #17.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Active Ingredient
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul!

One (and a half Very Happy ) more bugs if I may ...

The Phaser -G on the Hydran Dragoon only has the "No fire" option when it is clicked.

Peewee -- do you remember what the exact problem was with the Hellbores? Was it that they didn't arm? i.e. only had "empty" option or something like that? I should remember since I was the one moaning about it, but the weekend approaches and the brain turns off...

Thanks in advance Paul.
Peewee
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul,

I believe the problem with the hellbores was that it didn't give us the option to preload at the beginning of the scenario. Also at the end of turn it was giving strange options for the hellbore status, i.e. not showing that we had fired them or what the arming status was. I believe that is what the problem was. Thanks in advance from me too Very Happy

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: