Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to M81

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Return to M81 Reply with quote

Space, the final frontier...

Just kidding. Anyway, after the Tholians were slaughtered by the Seletorians, The races of M81 now had their freedom. Of sorts. The Seletorians, after sending out hunters to eradicate the remaining Tholians, began to re-subjigate the M81 planets. But before they get far, two new powers arise. The Free Republic, and the New Empire. The Free Republic is a band of planets who have decided, for better or worse, to oppose the Seletorians. The New Empire, another group of planets, rises in an attempt to restore order in the galaxy, or so they say. And the M81 pirates grow stronger than ever.

The Seletorians start by trying to eradicate the Free Republic, throwing all of their remaining ships at it. They nearly succed when the New Empire attacks and destroys a Seletorian Hive ship. In a rage, the Seletorians go after the New Empire, letting the Free Republic rebuild.

The galaxy becomes a game of balance. The Seletorians are stronger than either of the New Empire and the Free Republic, but not stronger than both combined. The New Empire and the Free Republic, though much disliking each other, cannot engage in war or the Seletorians would destroy them. The M81 pirates thrive from the chaos. And a small group of Tholians, who somehow survived, are always on the run from all three other factions. The galaxy will never be the same.

Well, what do you guys think? It'd have to be SFB first, I know, but I still think it's a cool idea.
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... anyone think anything about this? Maybe the fact that I posted it here is making people miss it. Mjwest, could you move this topic to general discussions please?
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinecone, this idea might have to wait until my RPG writer finishes PD Tholians. We'd need to make sure nothing contradicts that book and puts it behind schedule.
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point. I was just speculating. But yeah, PD Tholians might provide some useful new insight. Thanks Jean Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Amarillo Design Bureau Products All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: