Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online FC players
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mahatmamanic wrote:
Hey all,

I've read through the FC rules, and played a small piece of one game online (there was only enough time for the other guy to show me the basic controls and the flow of play in the client...we got through two or three impulses all together).

Anyhow, I'd love to find some people to play a few full games against and get a feel for the online game. Is it generally easy to find opponents? It seems like most of the time, the players logged in are SFB folk?

I'm planning on getting an account here in the very near future, and it sounds like we have close to the same level of experience with FC and the client. I'd be interested in playing, in other words; PM me if you're interested in setting something up. (The thing that may hold me up is thinking up a good callsign. I'm SO bad with usernames and the like that I now mostly just use some variation on my name. Razz )
kedrake
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mahatmamanic wrote:
Hey all,

I've read through the FC rules, and played a small piece of one game online (there was only enough time for the other guy to show me the basic controls and the flow of play in the client...we got through two or three impulses all together).

Anyhow, I'd love to find some people to play a few full games against and get a feel for the online game. Is it generally easy to find opponents? It seems like most of the time, the players logged in are SFB folk?

I'd be up for it if we can swing the time difference. I am east cost.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any reason not to start a separate thread with callsigns, preferred form of contact, general days/times available, and the like? This thread's kind of slid around some.
TJolley
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mahatmamanic wrote:
Hey all,

I'm willing to play..Plyed SFB, and Fed Comm..only played on-line once, but signed up for a tournament next week..so need some practice playtin on-line

Todd
Robert Knoke
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I end up playing SFB most of the time, because of the same reason. I love FC, and want to play online-- seems to be a good way to get a scenario underway and not have to keep a table up (if needed).

If you give me a few days notice, I can wrestle the computer from the misses and play some games. Let me know when.
Sweeper
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs a player, I'm available most of the time. We need more players online. And with Briefing #1 out, we aren't lacking in scenario choices anymore. Smile
Robert Knoke
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be free to play OL next week!!!!

I would be trying to play now, but I have a problem with my truck at the moment. It's going to eat my free time up for the week.

Any particular time you are interested in playing Question
raizer
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in
I have the rom. border and have played SFB for years. I just cant seem to find anyone that wants to do FC. I want some quick games Smile
Ive downloaded the entire library and want to try these ships out. Im new to the online engine but Ive been doing alot of off line tinkering so I probably wont need much more than casual coaching when it comes to the interface.
Any time after 2000 hrs ESt is good for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: