Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New FC Member
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no box for FC:DK (it's a shrink-wrapped folio pack like all the "Attack" modules, with any new rules in the same booklet as the scenarios and ship descriptions).

Regarding the missing ship cards, etc.; that's really odd and doesn't sound like ADB at all (they're human, like anyone else, but their quality is always really high).

Did you order direct from ADB, or someone else (who may have opened things and "lost" items)?

SVC and Leanna are at a convention this week, so it might take a little longer than usual to get a response from ADB.
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dj,
Yes, I ordered direct from ADB, and it does sound unusual for a company to do this, but I guess it happens.
Hope to hear from them next week sometimes.

Joe
Mike
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe,

ADB will make things right.

As many who frequent the forum here can attest, their quality control is normally very, very good.

I recently had a problem with counters that were coming unglued and with some ship cards that were crushed on one corner. The ship cards were obviously the fault of someone in the shipping process, probably not anyone at ADB. They fixed everything to my complete satisfaction.

=====
Sandpaper gets the job done, but makes for a lot of friction.
Kahuna
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe,

I'll repeat what was said in the last post. First of all, it's really weird that you had so many problems with your order. I ordered, literally, over $1200 worth of stuff (caught up on some SFB stuff as well) within a 30 day period and had absolutely no problems with my order. Not a single thing was out of place or not supplied that I could tell. Also, when I called and spoke with them directly, I felt they were extremely helpful as well. I'm sure they will square up with you.
JoMc67
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx guys for the reassurance.
Leanna Cole contacted me and apologized for the problem, and will send the rest of the parts.
I also asked her to send 2 x plain map panels in place of the 2 x Planet panels in Distant Kingdoms, with no problem.

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: