Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New To Forum & have a question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilbarr
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: New To Forum & have a question Reply with quote

Hello all,........
I have been reading the forum for a little while, and I played Starfleet Battles for a couple of years (about twenty or so years ago Rolling Eyes ). And a couple of monthes ago I purchased Federation Commander: Acadomy. Then yesterday I purchased FC: Graduation and booster pack #3 (the store was out of packs 1 & 2). Now my question:
There were no markers for the ship cards in the booster pack, were there supposed to be markers? I remember when I purchased booster packs for Starfleet Battles there was always markers for the new ships. Did I get a bad pack or am I supposed to make my own markers?
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums!!

The Booster packs do not come with counters (which is what I assume you mean by "markers"). Boosters only contain ship cards.

However, you don't need to make your own counters. Instead, you already have the counters if you have the base product. So, since you have Academy+Graduation (which is the same as Klingon Border), you already have the counters for all the ships in Klingon Border and Boosters 1-3. If you get (for example) Klingon Attack, you will have all of the counters for Klingon Attack and Boosters 4-6.

So, you already had the counters, but didn't realize it! Smile

Federation Commander Answer Guy
tilbarr
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer, but....
Then with each expantion Klingon Attack, Romulan Borders, Romulan attack and so on the counters are in these sets and the extra ship cards are in the booster Packs?
OGOPTIMUS
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Each larger product (Border or Attack type or Distant Kingdoms) contains the counters for the ship card that come in that product plus the counters for the ships in the associated boosters.

So, Romulan Border has the counters for the cards it contains plus the cards Booster #7-9.

Romulan Attack has the counters for the cards it contains plus the cards in Booster #10-13.

Newest Page | Newer Page | OLD Page
tilbarr
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help guys. Didnt really look that closly at the the different counters that were in the graduation box, just the ship cards from that set and the booster pack Embarassed .
Kahuna
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too want to welcome you to the forums. Everyone had answered your question, and I had to figure that out too when I bought mine about 6 weeks ago as well. But just wanted to give you a welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: