Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Squadron Box 91

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich Stokes
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Squadron Box 91 Reply with quote

Hi, I hope I'm not duplicating this question, but I've failed to find much out about Squadron Box 91.

Assuming it's got all the stuff from Booster 91 (the Franz Joseph ships), will they be the zocchi plastic versions available from ADB?

Any idea when it'll hit retail and what the RRP is likely to be? Ordering the minis from ADB incurs a rather prohibitive price tag when shipping to the UK :^(
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, its the five zocchi plastic ships (DN, CA, SC, DD, TG).

it's been released for some weeks now, but Esdevium does not buy minis until and until a store gives them an order, then they add it to their next order, so the cycle can take a while. I gotta see about maybe doing a flooring deal with them.

The Canadian distribution (Lion Rampant) would not order minis, so we sent them anyway and send "pay us when you sell them" just to show them that the stores would order them if they didn't have to jump through so many hoops and wait so long to get them. Proved to Lion that the Canadian stores will stock minis given a ready access stockpile at Lion. Maybe that work would with Esdevium.
Rich Stokes
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that! I'm rather fond of those designs. I'll keep an eye out for them to appear in the usual places.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked with Leanna, and Esdevium did indeed already order Squadron Box 91 in some quantity and has them in stock. Ask your store to order them.
Rich Stokes
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve,

I've just checked online and I wish I'd done that earlier instead of wasting your time. Sorry about that, ordered now!

Thanks again for your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: