Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Federation ships colors??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starsuperion
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the DDF Would be awesome in Fedcom..

as to an earlier discussion..

I can see why (if you note the "Star trek" Universe..)

how the blue engines nacells can be linked to X-energy technology..

it makes sense..for the SFU like in the SFU Blue energy color is indicative of the X-tech warp signature, while the older Warp energy signature and output was less refined and had a red color to it.. or something like that..

I'm just postulating..

and the titanium white replacing the grayish white colors is also a Logical conclusion, though not part of canon in the SFU..

if it were to become the painting standard.. I can understand that..

It did seem like that in Star Trek a lot of the old ships were refitted in an almost pure white color and the engines (excelsior) were a light blue..

I ofcourse prefer the classic TV show look on all my federation ships.. and the new colors I have made up for the ships are interesting.. once I get them finished and take pics, I will update you guys witht he formula..

I really like the color I have set up for the Feds, and since it will be the paint of choice going forward, I have made a huge bottle of it.. LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: