Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New ADB products!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: New ADB products!! Reply with quote

Please check out the latest releases from ADB:

As requested by popular demand, ADB presents two items to its line of miniatures: Drones and Plasmas. No longer do you have to use counters for these items, but instead you can now use scale miniatures!

As a new look at the SFU, here is the first release of the SFU-Starmada effort: Klingon Starmada! Also, its ship selections are built to use the miniature sets already available for Federation Commander.

In addition, the base Starmada is also available. This is the first time the game has been released as a print version available at stores.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
djdood
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not ready to order just yet (I just made a big order 2 weeks ago), but soon those drone and plasma minis will be mine.

I'm also looking forward to giving KA a spin. My group has been craving an even-faster SFU hex-wargame. This could be it.
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see how folks paint the plasma. I'm sure someone will do an Orion drone with some sort of "Here it comes" motto Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Federation Commander News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: