Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it possible to purchase some ships seperately?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DorianGray
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to purchase some ships seperately? Reply with quote

A lot of the more common ship minis for Romulans, WYN, Tholians etc are only available as a joint purchase lot with 1 or 2 other ships.

I'm specifically looking to buy the SeaHawk FF, Classic Tholian CA and the WYN Barracuda FF, WYN Large Auxiliaries seperately. I don't want/need the other ships, but there is no option on the online site.

Off-topic: If I need 12 Starbases and 10 Battlestations is it possible to get some kind of bulk discount? $220 for just space stations make me want to get some ships in there as well. Confused
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorian,
I'm sure Steve will answer the "bulk discount" question when he gets online and checks the forum, but in the past the answer has always been, "No!" as offering a discount disadvantages the local bricks-and-mortar locations.

As for ships available separately, I don't know. I know their is a limited selection of packaging options available because retailers do not want to deal with an infinite number of SKU codes. You might email Leanna (sales@starfleetgames.com). She might be able to help you out on single ship purchases.

Or... you could go to Origins this coming year, listen to Jean's speil about "Save A Ship!" and then go through the factory seconds box. I picked up 11 of the large Auxes ($2 each and only needed minor patching) and 4 of the WYN Barracudas (in addition to 38 "other" ships that needed saving...)
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We cannot give discounts. The retail stores would get pissed and retailiate by not carrying our products. We need them as they're a primary source of new customers.

As for single ships, email Leanna (sales@StarFleetGames.com) and she'll sell you just about anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: