Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any FedCom or F&E tournaments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DorianGray
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Are there any FedCom or F&E tournaments? Reply with quote

I know one is run at Origins and I heard people show up to just play F&E for 4-5 days straight and nothing else (apart from some SFB between turns) but for those of us who never get to go to Origins is there any other event in the year to play Fed Com competitively?

WBC is the only game event I attend unfortunately due to the close promixity and easy accessibiliy near the Northeast corridor. I also heard that GenCon and Origins were really not for war-games none of the wargame companies like GMT, MMP, etc even show up.

Are there any other tournaments run throughout the year? Some in the Maryland/DC area would be really great. Smile
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understand that other than Origins ADB doesn't run events. If a local convention has an event, it's because a local person decided to run an event. We support such activities in various ways, but I cannot "will" a volunteer into existence by ESP. There is FCOL which has lots of opportunities to play FC, and they are working on F&EOL.
DorianGray
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is FCOL?
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Federation Commander Online.

There is a topic for it, on this Forum here. Or just go straight on to Federation Commander Online.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: