Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passing of a rated ace.. How many are there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarlZog
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Passing of a rated ace.. How many are there? Reply with quote

I saw this ebay auction for a couple old SFB patches and one SFB Rated Ace patch...

As someone who's never made it very far in the tournaments, much less won one, I indignantly thought, "Who would sell their Rated Ace patch?!" But then the fine print noted that it was an estate auction, which suddenly made it somewhat sad.

Does ADB, or anyone else, know how many Rated Aces have there been in the history of the SFB tournament scene?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petrick has that list (I don't) and he doesn't read the forum so you might email him and ask him.

Please email me the name of the deceased so I can put a black fleet bar on his wall of honor.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a list through 2009 here: http://www.starfleetgames.com/sfb/tournament/ALL_ACES_as_of_15_Dec.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: