Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hydran vs Vudar - Hydran ship selection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus_aurelius
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Hydran vs Vudar - Hydran ship selection Reply with quote

I need to create opposing Hydran and Vudar fleets for an upcoming game with our group. Potentially using them in a scenario based on "Sacred" from CL#37. ( I will be the last to choose a ship since I am setting up the scenario.)

Does anyone have any experience with creating a fair anti-Vudar Hydran force? I am really unsure how to balance Hydran fighters versus the IPG.

Can an all Fusion/fighter force actually work against the Vudar?

What about a balanced force? (e.g. Ranger & Dragoon together)

Or is it best to go with a pure Hellbore force with the minimum number of fighters? (Is a pure Hellbore force even realistic?)

I ask because I really want to see a Hydran Ranger with 9 fighters in action, or even play it myself. I just don't know if that is suicide against Vudar.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Tactics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: