Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question about Prime Directive miniatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trynda1701
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: A question about Prime Directive miniatures Reply with quote

A quick question for all to ponder.

Do people think we should have a couple of separate threads for miniatures for Prime Directive games, similar to the two on Federation Commander star ship miniatures?

That is, one for discussing what people use just now for their games, conversions of existing miniatures, or cardboard minis, and another for pictures so they are all together.

Is there enough interest in this? What do you think?

Mark

Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.
Sweeper
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been touched on before, sure. At the moment, ADB is having a heckuva time trying to find scuptors to make a line of PD minis. So folks have been looking around to find other sources. Those that do sometimes share what they find.

So if you want to start a thread with some good sources or asking for sources, go right ahead, The best place to put the thread is in the miniatures section, It'd probably moved there anyways. Smile
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't think we need a separate miniatures topic just for PD. Simply use the current miniatures topics with PD threads. Keeps things simpler.

Now, if things grow so much that the differentiation is needed, great. But right now, I just don't see the need.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: