Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FedCom at Strategicon, Los Angeles, Labor Day Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: FedCom at Strategicon, Los Angeles, Labor Day Weekend Reply with quote

Heres the info of the two events I will be hosting at Strategicon, in Los Angeles, over Labor Day weekend:

Registration for the events start August 21. You can join at play time if space is available, but register to guarantee your space. http://www.strategicon.net. Search for game title Federation Commander.

Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 6 P.M.: Federation Commander Academy (3 hours)
Up to six players.

This is the beginners game, with lessons on how to play and a first flight scenario to give them a taste of battle. Experienced players can join to share their experience and encouragement with the new players.

Friday, September 4th, 2010, 6 P.M.: Federation Commander Academy (3 hours)
Up to eight players.

Battle night! Up to 8 players match up in combat. The format is a scenario based on number of participants. If there are five or more players, the scenario will be the "Assigned Target Game," converted from the SFB tournament scenario. Bring a ship from any empire with a BPV of 150 or less. With four or less players, he combat will involve battle groups of three to four ships, following the Origins 2010 ship selection rules.

I will have ship card there to choose from, but to ensure you get the ship(s) you want, please bring your own. All ships must be from a main product. No ships exclusive to Communique, Captain's Log, or ships using AEGIS, Mauler or Special Sensor rules (or other Borders of Madness rules) are prohibited.

I will also be around for pick up games for the rest of the weekend.

Last edited by ericphillips on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the URL is this: http://www.strategicon.net/
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Jean. My bad.

And all you guys who play FC in Pasadena at Games Empire, I'd love to have you there.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both events have been created on our page on Facebook. Show your interest and support by "signing up" there. Remember this doesn't mean that you are registered for the purposes of the con, but that you are hoping to participate. With enough interest, Eric may be able to schedule "pickup games".

Eric, thanks for doing this. Please make sure you let SVC know about the activity and the outcome.

Very Happy I hope you all have a grand time there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: