Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2nd FCOL Tournament Poll: February 1st or March 1st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you are interested in playing in the tournament, when would you like to start
February 1st -- Let's get going. I want to start blowing up starships!
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
February 1st, but March 1st is fine provided the ISC and Vudar ships from War & Peace (and its boosters) are added to FC Online before we start.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
March 1st -- So we can get more players by announcing the new tournament February's Communique and Hailing Frequencies.
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: 2nd FCOL Tournament Poll: February 1st or March 1st Reply with quote

So far five players have expressed interest in the 2nd FCOL Tournament (JimDauphinais, Gar1138, Mojo_bilbo, Krellex and Storeylf). I would like at least eight confirmed paleyrs before we start. After discussing it with Garrett, I'll make a decision on the start date by this coming Monday evening (January 17th).

St. Louis Area Fed Comm Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STL_Federation_Commander/
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am number 6! (wait, is that a Prisoner reference LOL).

--eric
JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six is a good start.

I have spoken with Paul Franz via e-mail and I will be calling into SFU On Call at 10 PM eastern on Thursday, January 20th to help publicize the tournament and to discuss the reasoning behind the proposed rules for the 2nd tournament.

Once we have settled on a start date, I'll look at other avenues for publicizing the tournament.

St. Louis Area Fed Comm Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STL_Federation_Commander/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: