Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FCOL Bug Report: Frax unable to launch drones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: FCOL Bug Report: Frax unable to launch drones Reply with quote

FCOL Bug Report: Frax unable to launch drones

The Frax are unable to launch drones. On the Launch tab, the appropriate drone racks, target, etc. can be selected. However, pressing the big Launch button has no effect. This seems to affect all the Frax ships in the client, at both scales. Is it possible this is related to the Frax ships not having a counter associated with them?

Note that I was able to manually launch Frax drones by selecting Add Piece Here..., Fed Drone, and then manually inputing the launching ship, launching rack, target, etc. This did work, but was fairly cumbersome and awkward.

I'm happy to provide any additional info if needed. Thanks,

Garrett
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, the Point of Slip and Point of Turn markers also did not work with the Frax. You had to place them and move them manually.
gar1138
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericphillips wrote:
Don't forget, the Point of Slip and Point of Turn markers also did not work with the Frax. You had to place them and move them manually.

Oh, that's right. Thinking about it more, I'm starting to wonder if both issues are related due to the Frax being a new empire without other Frax counters (Frax drone, Frax point of turn, etc) existing in the client.

Garrett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: