Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Play Prime Directive Online - Donjebruche Campaign
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question for the group:

How did you guys rendezvous with Muankaal to get your payment?

Recall that you "stole" the map device from him to facilitate breaking in to his competition's offices. No matter what you choose, you get to him and get paid... however... how you accomplish the exchange can be relevant to how things proceed.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, without role playing it, I'm sure we contacted him first via an intermediary and made the trade a neutral public location. (unless someone else thinks of a better idea/way.)

Typically, if he really wanted us dead, being a who he is, we would already be dead. Business Klingons tend to be efficient that way.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it worked. You are all sufficiently discreet that you encounter no problems.

Muankaal thanks you for your efforts when he takes the artifact and hands you the cash. He mentions that his personal Corvette will be talking off soon-- he's got additional artifact related business to attend to... though it could lead across the Klingon border depending on how things pan out.

"If you're interested in the usual package deal of action, adventure, and excitement-- not to mention being far away from the local authorities-- then please meet me at docking bay 94 in two hours."

And with that... he gets into his black air-car. It soundlessly pulls away....
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote, take the ride across the border until things cool off...

Marcus? Skexis?
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Marcus doesn't like Klingons too much....Also should this be posted int eh in character thread...or are we just in the planning stages right now?

I'd also like to update his equipment and spend his xps.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
I don't know Marcus doesn't like Klingons too much....Also should this be posted int eh in character thread...or are we just in the planning stages right now?

I'd also like to update his equipment and spend his xps.

Feel free to discuss the situation both in character and out of character. You have complete autonomy to pursue whatever sort of goals interest you. Other than the meta-game restriction of Captain Jack, Marcus, and Skexis hanging together [otherwise there wouldn't be a game], the sky is the limit!

Points spending will take effect as soon as I okay it.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
Also should this be posted int eh in character thread...

Oh I see. Fixed it.
Skexis
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody! Skexis is here and looking for some mischief to get into (and maybe a cosmic ball of yarn.) he's a simple cat-man who doesn't especially have issues with Klingons.

Jeff, running the game slowly sounds excellent. It sounds like all of us are busy with kids, jobs, etc. and looking for something similar to me as far as time commitment.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus says,"I don't care too much for Klingons...but going to prison doesn't appeal to me either. I say lets gear up...Our last incursion showed me I need to be better equipped...especially if we are going into Klingon space.

OOC: Jeffro let me know when and what I can spend my 10 xps on...I will also supply you with a list of equipment I wish to buy.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I've acopy of prime directive. I will do some shopping and list what I'd Like... Nothing spectacular...jsut better armor and a bigger gun....
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
OOC: Jeffro let me know when and what I can spend my 10 xps on..

I am pretty free with the XP spending. If it fleshes out the character or makes him more fun to play, I'm probably happy with it.

I am not doing the study time thing-- this is "level up" style experience, not a realism thing. (Normally you can only spend points of powers if you have the talent already, for instance. If you want a psi power or something, we'll work out how to justify it. However... players seem to prefer non-powered, non-weird characters so I don't expect that. At any rate, the usual limitations on xp spending are currently switched off unless you want something that smells bad to me.)
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffro what TL should I belooking at for equipment...also are the weapons limited to the ones in Prime Directive?
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I sent you a PM tracing all our XPS...I believe we all still have an extra 10 xps to spend...if so I am increasing Brawling, Boxing and knife...perhaps I will also increase Beam weapons rifle.

EDIT: based on Captain jacks recent character update I believe I am correct. He shows 169 points (which should be 172 he still needs to spend 3 xps) Skexis and MArcus should be 171 points total (we got 1 less point than Capt Jack sine we started later)...I wil update him with the correct points and update his equipment
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I approve of these point totals-- 172 for Captain Jack and 171 for Sexis and Marcus.

Points may be spent as if you were creating new characters-- ie, there a no restrictions on what advantages you can buy. Your new build still requires GM approval in case you get too creative, though. Wink

If you guys make it to 200 points, we will probably lock down the characters then and subject them to whatever the usual point spending restrictions are then-- so if you want psi powers, you'd have to budget for at least a talent before then.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rokerig:

Do you want him to be a part of the party or not?

If so... somebody needs to shell out some cash to hire him and we can make his reaction roll to see if he sticks around or not. (Think... sorta like D&D hirelings.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

Jump to: