Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for a Great Summer!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks for a Great Summer! Reply with quote

Hi Guys. I regret to say that I will not have as much time to come here anymore, as school is begining to pick up and the work absorbs a lot of my time. I want to thank you all for the great summer I had, which was due in no small part to the gang at ADB and the posters on the fourm. I'm not going away completely, and I intent to finish the events I've begun (PBEM, FCOL tourney), but might not be able to join more as easily.

Anyways, there are a few people in particualr that I would like to thank. Don't think that I don't like you if you aren't mentioned here, though, because I do. Think of it as a "special thanks" thing.

gar1138: Thank you for all the fun FCOL games we played against each other, and for recommending the very helpful skype to me.

Scoutdad: Thank you for sending me a copy of the SFB basic set rulebook, so I could dip my toes into that game system, and for all your helpful advice.

Ericphillips: Thank you for always being ready to do an FCOL battle, and for moderating the PBEM game between Scoutdad and Me.

Jean: Thank you For helping me get a workable way for my ideas to be published, but still with a good amount of privacy.

Mike: Thank you For pointing out when I said things that could be potetially internet non-safe, and for lending me your solo training scenarios.

Wedge_Hammersteel: Thanks for your help getting my SFBF ideas on the BBS.

The Whole ADB crew: for making this great game and your outstanding customer service.

Thanks a bunch everyone! I had a great summer and will keep in touch as much as I can.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinecone, thank you for your kind words to me and to the folks at ADB, Inc. You always manage to brighten my day.

One of the "rules" of ADB, Inc, is that your family and your work (and that means school for you) come first. We'll see you when we see you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: