Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donjebruche Campaign: In Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus reads the address and stuffs into his pocket. Looking at the others he says well whomever wants to come follow me. He heads off to the address he was given.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack follows Marcus, and as soon as they are out of earshot of Tarsh, He tells Marcus:
"fyi, I'm pretty sure that our employer is a Klingon... at least he acts like one... I think it's best to keep our eyes and minds open and keep on alert for a trap."
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus stops in his tracks after hearing what Captain Jack suspects. Turning to him he says,"A Klingon! How can you be sure?" A look of disgust on his face.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've dealt with my share of Klingons, and this guy definitely has the temperament of one... that and my instincts tells me he's not on the up and up with us."
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if it turns out to be true Tarsh is going to have a lot of explaining to do. I don't care much for Klingons...especially ones that lie to me!" He storms off in the direciton of the address Tarsh gave him.
Skexis
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis follows. He says nothing but his tail is twitching with agitation.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack continues to follow Marcus, and asks him, "what address did he give you?"
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus hands Captain Jack the paper with the address written on it. saying, "I don't claim to be your leader so do what you want. But, you heard Tarsh's orders bring this guy to meet him. I presume he meant alive. Not necessarily conscious."
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The address is at a location about ten minutes from the bar. Skexis recognizes it as a really cheap apartment complex on the bad side of the tracks.]

[GM gives the party another beat to hash things out, but will assume you are almost there unless folks say otherwise.]
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack keeps going towards the complex, staying very alert for danger and ambushes.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus says to Skexis and TBD,,"You 2 go around back, the Cap and I will take the front."
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM note: "To Be Determined" is, for the sake of the story, an out-of-work Black Nebula mercenary. For some reason, he wore a red shirt for this particular job. While the players may notice something... uh... cliche about this, the characters do not. Wink]

Edit: [Oh... and we might as well call him "Fred" for now.]

Last edited by Jeffr0 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you approach the apartment building (just as you're splitting up to have folks 'go around back'), a group of large heavy set human men come out of the stairwell.

[Based on the address, X'al Fen must be on the 3rd floor. The building is 5 stories tall. There are many buildings here with small alleys between them. There is a fire escape that leads up to where you guess X'al Fen's room is.]

They attempt to brush past you rudely. The only thing odd about them (except for their large size) is that they are wearing long coats even though it is not particularly cold outside.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Marcus, check those guys out... possible street sweepers... want to go in through the front or take the fire escape?"
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[So... it sounds like we have the group splitting up three directions. Marcus is going to follow the three big dudes that brushed past you just now. Captain Jack is going up the stairs to X'al Fen's room the normal way-- down the hallway and so forth. Skexis is going to go up the fire escape and try to guess which room is X'al Fen's is from there... with Fred following him from behind. You guys all have communicators, so you can still coordinate even if you split up-- also Captain Jack can let Skexis know how the room numbers map to the windows once he's inside the building.]

[Anyways... we may be suffering from forum-lag here.... Decide what you want to do... then describe what/how you're doing it. The above is just my guess for you guys, but new information may have changed your plans perhaps....]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 2 of 71

Jump to: