Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donjebruche Campaign: In Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Skexis
Lieutenant SG


Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis climbs the fire escape and tries the door.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeffr0
Commander


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Encyclopedia Galactica wrote:
Library Data: The Cromargs

A subject race of the Klingon Empire. While once an extremely advanced civilization, they managed to trigger a global nuclear war before developing space travel. The race suffers from low birth rates and various radiation related sicknesses. Today, the best and brightest of the Cromarg race compete to win the favor of the Klingons so that they can serve off planet. Many of them can be found serving as technicians on Klingon starships, but their abilities sometimes prove useful in other domains. Cromargs are humanoid dwarfs with splotchy, diseased skin. The race is liable to die out completely within a few more centuries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeffr0
Commander


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis wrote:
Skexis climbs the fire escape and tries the door.


Okay... Skexis has bounded off to climb up the building.

[GM waits on Marcus and Captain Jack to commit to their actions before he continues...]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mojo_billbo
Commander


Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 428
Location: Danville, PA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack is going up the stairs to X'al Fen's room the normal way-- down the hallway and so forth.

staying very alert.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
paul
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus, not one to take being shoved aside lightly, says as they push past him,"Watch where your going you lumbering slabs of meat!" When and if they turn around he tries to intimidate them with his fearsome stare (no talking needed for an intimidation role)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeffr0
Commander


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Marcus Kane:
Two of the men turn to answer you, but the largest of them smacks them on the sides of their heads simultaneously as they keep walking away. You overhear him say, "hold your tongue, you knuckleheads-- can't let a minor annoyance distract us from our... uh... engagement, now can we?"

To Skexis:
After getting inside, Captain Jack lets you know how the numbers seem to run. With this extra clue, you quickly find the probable location of X'al Fen's room. (Fred followed you and has trouble keeping up with you and is still climbing the fire escape.) As you arrive to the ledge by X'al Fen's apartment, you notice that the window there is open. Your acute hearing alerts you to slight sounds of metalwork clanking up above. As you look up, you see a figure smoothly climb up onto the rooftop.

To Captain Jack:
You are almost to X'al Fen's door-- you don't see anything suspicious thus far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mojo_billbo
Commander


Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 428
Location: Danville, PA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack moves to the door and listens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Skexis
Lieutenant SG


Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis makes a mental note of where the window is and silently climbs to the rooftop to see who's up there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus being the proud person that he is gets even madder expecting an apology. Rushes the man who appears to be the leader (the man who slapped the others upside the head. He tries to grab him and turn him around saying,"I expect an apology oaf!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeffr0
Commander


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack:
[Perception check-- normally needs 14 or less. (3d6=12)]
You hear nothing special.

Skexis:
[Climbing check 13 or less... and a Stealth check 12 or less.... (3d6=9, 3d6=5)]
You quietly climb to the rooftop. You don't make a sound! When you get to the top you see a dark figure running across the rooftop.

Marcus Kane:
The leader of the... uh... gentlemen stops in his tracks, cocks an eyebrow, and looks askance at your hand on his shoulder. "Sir... it would be wise of you to let go of me and walk away NOW.... I'm only going to warn you once."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul
Lieutenant Commander


Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus the stubborn person that he is says,"This is your last chance to apologize."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mojo_billbo
Commander


Joined: 07 Mar 2010
Posts: 428
Location: Danville, PA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack draws his phaser 2, and kicks the door open, immediately scanning the room for anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Skexis
Lieutenant SG


Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis bounds across the rooftop in pursuit of the shadowy figure, still trying to remain undetected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeffr0
Commander


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 741

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus:
As the leader of the thugs turns to face you, you give him your best Clint Eastwood stare. [A strict reading of the rules seems to indicate that this can work. Fearsome Stare is a dangerous thing! Quick Contest of Intimidation-14 vs. Will-10. (3d6=9, 3d6=10) GM Note: even if I gave the thug a +4 bonus for having his mates backing him up, you'd still have beaten him!] The leader pauses for a moment... then starts to chuckle. He looks at each of his two buddies and laughs... and they... nervously start laughing with him, too. "Oh... an apology? Heh. Okay. We're sorry. Now will you please be so kind as to allow us to be on our way?"

Skexis:
The lithe figure in black races ahead of you and does a summersault over some machinery blocking the way. [Roll Acrobatics... 13 or less. On a 12 or 13 you make it over the obstacle, but also make a little noise... otherwise it should be a silent landing. A failed roll definitely makes noise. (3d6=9)] With cat-like grace and stealth, you smoothly flip over the equipment. You land without missing a beat. Up ahead of you, you see the figure-in-black dive off the edge of the building. When you get to the ledge, you see the he must have gone through an open window in the next building. You think you could make a similar dive... but you are not sure you can fit through the window. You could get hurt... and certainly make some noise if you try....

Captain Jack:
You start to kick in the door, but then you realize... that probably only works in trivideos. [Lockpicking roll, 12 or less. (3d6=8 )] Instead, you efficiently pick the lock. As you open the door, you see X'al Fen lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Papers are everywhere, mattress stuffing is everywhere, drawers are overturned, and a window is open.

Edit: spelling


Last edited by Jeffr0 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skexis
Lieutenant SG


Joined: 13 Sep 2010
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skexis is going to try to leap onto a roof or balcony and climb to the window. He'll use his acute hearing to listen for where the man went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 3 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group