Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donjebruche Campaign: In Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack is going to look around quickly to see if he can figure out what they were after and then heads for the window.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus taking his hand off the leaders shoulder calmly drops his hands at his sides and motions for them to be on their way. Closely watching them as they depart. As they get further down the sidewalk and out of ear shot, Marcus begins to head in that direction. Gettign on his communicator he calls The others,"This is Marcus. The 3 men seem suspicious. I am pursuing. What is your status?" He tries to keep his distance and act as if he is going that direction anyways.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Kane:
You try to follow the men... [Quick Contest Shadowing (defaults to Stealth-4 = 8 ) vs. Vision-10. (3d6=12, 3d6=5)] but they lose you in the dark streets of Donjebruche. As you take in your surroundings, you realize you are only a couple of blocks away from Tarsh's hotel.

Captain Jack:
You find a wallet and a small appointment book next to the cromarg's body. [Per check 14: or less... unknown penalty. (3d6=10)] There's something unusual about the design of the chest of drawers. You can't put your finger on it, though.... It could be nothing. Maybe it's the drawers themselves?

Skexis:
You leap across to the window. [Acrobatics roll 13 or less... climbing roll 13 or less... and a saving throw for if either fail.... (3d6=10, 3d6=11, 3d6=7)] The figure turns and sees you as you climb into the window... but then steps through a window at the end of the hall and drops into the alley below. As you race to the window... you can't be sure where the figure-in-black has gone... at least... not from up here anyway.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus calls into the others. "I lost them. I am only a couple blocks from Tarsh's hotel. I can give him a heads up if you guys can report what is going on!" He says all this as he is heading torwards Tarsh's hotel.
Skexis
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm chasing a guy I saw climbing to the roof! Did anyone see the humanoid wearing all black by chance?", Skexis reports as he looks out the window. He then scales down the side of the building.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[GM Note: For what it's worth... Tarsh's hotel is a few blocks east and one block north from X'al Fen's apartment. Skexis was headed east when he followed the figure in black.]
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack grabs the wallet and appointment book and takes another look at the drawers for hidden compartments...
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus still continuing to Tarsh's hotel gets back on the communicator responding to Skexis ,"No I did not see anyone in black. Do you know what happened to Captain Zack? He isn't responding. You should proabably go back and see if he needs support. I am heading back to Tarsh since I am close to his hotel." He then calls to Captain Jack,"Captain Zack respond! what's your situation! Do you need support?"

Last edited by paul on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack answers his communicator: "X'al Fen has been fragged. Looking around for a minute to see if I can figure out why. I'll contact you again in a few minutes. OUT."
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing Captain Jack response he heads back to Tarsh's hotel, speeding it up since he suspects something isn't kosher with this situation.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Kane:
You arrive at the Voyager's Refuge. This is a giant building with a huge neon sign of a huge curling arrow perched on the rooftop. It towers above the neighboring office buildings and is distinctly visible from the starport. You met Tarsh in his room on the 17th floor earlier today. There's a lot more foot traffic here than there was back on the bad side of town at X'al Fen's appartment.

Captain Jack:
Yes... you are fairly certain there's something odd about one of the drawers. You wouldn't have noticed except they were all out at once, but one of them in particular is noticeably more shallow than the others. Fred pokes his head in from the fire escape. Fred days, "ugh! It smells awful in there! How can you stand it?!" At that moment a human female pokes their head in the open doorway. "Fen," she says, "do you have a cup of sugar I can...." She then chokes up, gasps for breath at the sight of the gruesome murder, and then starts screaming at the top of her lungs. [GM note: you didn't specifically mention closing the door earlier... and asking for clarification would have given this away, so here you go.]
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus will keep a sharp eye out for those men he saw earlier working off a suspicion. He will hurrily head up to Tarsh's room either by stairs or lift which every seems to be the fastest at the time.
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack says "Not me, I was set up." and aims his phaser and stuns the woman.

He then grabs the drawer, quickly sees if he can open the hidden compartment. If so, he takes the items inside, if not, he takes the drawer with him and goes out the window with Fred, and proceeds to get the heck out of there.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Jack:
You pull out your phaser and take the shot even as you speak. [Beam Weapons 11 or less (13 skill minus 2 for range of 5 yards)... followed by Dodge roll of 8 or less. Not good odds here.... Not requiring a fast draw here, but she does try to run when she sees you pointing the gun right at her. (3d6=11, 3d6=12)] Amazing! You hit her with a phaser blast! [Health roll at minus two for target. 8 or less to resist. (3d6=12)] And she falls to the ground unconscious. You grab the drawer and head down the fire escape.

Marcus Kane:
You take the lift up to Tarsh's floor. A couple of Kzintis get out on the 5th floor. A cute Cygnan gets out of the lift for the 12 floor. Your by yourself when you arrive at the 17th floor. The hallway appears to be empty.
paul
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Draws his Phaser 2 and stealthly walks to Tarsh's door.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 4 of 71

Jump to: