Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xander Fulton's SFU logos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Starship Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Xander Fulton's SFU logos Reply with quote

In case anyone missed it, Xander Fulton has done up some spectacular art for certain Alpha Octant faction logos - and you can see them here!
dderidex
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Xander Fulton's SFU logos Reply with quote

Nerroth wrote:
In case anyone missed it, Xander Fulton has done up some spectacular art for certain Alpha Octant faction logos - and you can see them here!

And I've since added a number more, since the last update.

Still keeping with the 'alpha octant'...more or less. (Jindarians are in other areas, of course, and the Andromedans also operated in many other areas...the Seltorians will be up, next, and...well, obviously, they've also operated considerably outside the alpha octant...but all these races HAVE had ships, here, so...)

Last edited by dderidex on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Scharwenka
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I have the Gorn desktop emblem, which is awesome. But I'm curious what the three words say around the triangle? At first I thought they were the planets, but aren't they just Ghdar 1, 2 and 3? Then I thought it would be cool if it said, "Must Eat Kirk", but that probably wouldn't work.

Is there a translation? And I could ask the same about some of the other races' emblems with lettering.
dderidex
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scharwenka wrote:
So, I have the Gorn desktop emblem, which is awesome. But I'm curious what the three words say around the triangle? At first I thought they were the planets, but aren't they just Ghdar 1, 2 and 3? Then I thought it would be cool if it said, "Must Eat Kirk", but that probably wouldn't work.

Is there a translation? And I could ask the same about some of the other races' emblems with lettering.

The three Gorn Homeworlds are Ghdar, Geydar, and Gihdahr. Sometimes stylized as Ghdar 1, 2, and 3...but not by the Gorn, themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Other Starship Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: