Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Operation Unity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeBurke
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Operation Unity Reply with quote

I am wondering somethings here. Since I am in one of those fractured parallel universes where everything conjectural/simulator is real, are there any updates or provisions that could incorporate all the races of modules C4, C5, F1 & F2? I would like to know how to make the substitutions? I want to go kick some Andro butt and want to explore a "bigger picture" in the theatre of operations. Was there a product that might have had these updates like maybe a Captain's log? I don't have all the captain's logs and am considering buying the whole game system brand new all over again.
Can you help me incorporate these into the campaign? What is suggested so it could be tried? I also want to incorporate the Omega side of it too.

Mike Burke
SFB since '84
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like something only Steve Petrick could answer, and he doesn't read the forum. You might want to ask on the BBS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: