Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shopping Again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Shopping Again... Reply with quote

I think I should go with...

the Gorn Fleet Box for me:
http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=0600&Category_Code=GM

the (Romulan) Squadron box #9 for my son:
http://store.starfleetstore.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=S&Product_Code=4309&Category_Code=FCRB

From there I need maps. I guess I could fake it with the big map sheets I got with Brilliant Lances... but if I could stand it... I think I should go with Romulan Border to get them....

Ouch!

That's more than I deserve for Christmas/Birthday, though.

I'll probably have to suck it up and go just with Deluxe Space Battle Maps instead. (I could do Gorn/Rom SFB Tournament Battles and Mondo big Starmada games. And I'd be demo-ready to boot.)

No....

Just get the minis for now.

I'll get the other stuff when they are painted. That's the thing to do....
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a perfect group of Gorns.... The Roms are so motley, but they look freaking good together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: