Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donjebruche Campaign-- Accepting New Players!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Donjebruche Campaign-- Accepting New Players! Reply with quote

Okay... I'm not actively looking for new players... but if you're keen on playing, let me know. We have a lot of leeway for what kind of character you might want to try-- kewl Klingon subject race, deadbeat Federation rogue, hot Klingon communications officer, weird psychic powered blob of alien goo... whatever!

My main thing... I don't want to go through the hassle of helping someone develop a character and then have them disappear. Or worse... I hate to have to stay after them to participate once they're in. If you want to play some free-wheeling adventures in a wide open universe, then come on along with us. All you're responsible for is posting once or twice a day without making me private message you all the time. (You wouldn't make a grown GM beg, would you...?)

(Yeah, this is the grouchiest players-wanted posting you'll ever see... but that's how it is. You're welcome to jump in if you're keen on it... but I expect you to help keep it fun for both the active players and for the harried GM.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Prime Directive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: