Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday Smackdown - February 6- delayed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericphillips
Commander

Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA, Sol, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Universe Beta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Sunday Smackdown - February 6- delayed Reply with quote

Yeah, i got invited to a last minute Superbowl party, so i wont be hosting today. I am moving the Juggy scenario to next Sunday.

Something gigantic has appeared... who will stop it?

A Juggernaut Dreadnought is crossing space, leaving devastation in its wake. No one knows what they want, but all Empires know it is a common threat.

Pick an empire and join forces against this enemy.Players evenly split up 524 points to create their rag tag pugilistic fleets. The Jugg DN will follow the revised Juggy rules from CL 42 (page 42). It includes four Shriek missiles.

No power ups. No terrain. Just a beast of a ship.

Game starts Feb. 13, at 1 PM ET, 10 AM PT, 6 PM London. C ya there.

Last edited by ericphillips on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mojo_billbo
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to be there, however, we're getting ready for our Steelers victory party...

I've been wanting to take on a Juggernaut....
Jiraiya1969
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Timing is bad for me, sadly... Reply with quote

I have a new PT job now and one of the shifts is Sunday 10:30AM to 5:00PM, so i won't be able to make it.

Anyway we might be able to change the day to Saturday at 1:00PM est, because I can do that.

Regards,

Sarpeidon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: