Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scenarios for Booster Packs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean Xor
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Scenarios for Booster Packs? Reply with quote

I noticed that several booster packs tend to be themed and hint at some sort of scenario that involves them. For example booster #8 (Battle of Tekezal), booster #19 (Lyrans trap Hydran Raiders), booster #21 (Lyrans vs. WYNS) and booster #27 (Battle without Hope) are all this way. Further more Booster #11 and Booster #12 are presented as the two halves of an epic battle for Telarius.

Do scenarios that utilize the boosters as they are packaged exist? I kind of want them to because I think that would be a neat "added value" knowing that the ship cards that I got could be used right out of the package in scenarios specifically made for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: