Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battleships Attack vs Line of Battle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonPerry
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Battleships Attack vs Line of Battle Reply with quote

I thought I owned BA, turns out i own LoB.

Before I go and buy BA (and maybe sell LoB to a gaming buddy), I'd like to be quite sure of the differences.

Line of Battle is 9 battleship cards, a few scenarios and a tactics article. No counters or maps. Right?

BA is a bunch of counters, a double map (asteroids), 9 scenarios and (here is the tricky part) seven battleship cards plus a starbase card. Right?

To my question - Do the 7 cards in BA make up 7 of the cards in LoB? Meaning, if a person has both, do they have 7 duplicates? If so, what are the two battleships in LoB that are not in BA?
storeylf
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyran and Hydran are the extra ships in LOB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: