Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shopping list advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captaincf
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Shopping list advice Reply with quote

So thanks to some extra time at work I am moving up my next SFB order. The things is, I will not have THAT much to spend and I have a LOT that I am considering.

I am pretty sure I am going to get R5 and R6 for the NCAs and the Hydran DWs. But after that I am not sure. Here are the other potetials, I am interested in hearing which ones more people make use of.

Module J1
Module M
Module C4
Module F2
Module R10
Module A+
Module G3

Thanks for your advice.
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C4 was one of my first purchases. But then, I was the Frax Queen in the campaign I was in.

G3 is an essential reference book for me. Petrick remembered what I said about breaking the back of two copies of G2 (and starting my third copy) so he had my G3 sent to me loose leaf. Very Happy

Petrick has redone M within the last 5 years, so it could be a good choice.

Warning -- I am not the typical SFBer, so choices may vary!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Star Fleet Battles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: