Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piney Announces the Biggest FCOL Battle to Date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Piney Announces the Biggest FCOL Battle to Date Reply with quote

(8TA8) BEGINNINGS AND ENDINGS

On a date yet to be decided, this huge scenario will be played in fleet scale on the FCOL client. I want as many players as possible to participate in the historic event, which will likely be a month away, so as to find a day good for everybody. The forces will be broken down into divisions, which will be handed out to the players:

Seletorians:
Division: BW
Division: DN, FF
Division: BC, DD
Division: CA, CL
Division: CA, FF
Division: CL, DD

Tholians:
Division: SB
Division: NCA, NDD, PCW
Division: NCL, NDD, PCW
Division: NFF, PC, PCW
Division: NFF, PC, PCW

To get a division to each player, we need 11 people to sign up. If not, multiple of the smaller divisions will be given to the same person.

If you are interested, Post here and PM me your email (as a junior, I can't just give mine to everybody else, but via PMs it will be kept guarded, anyway). Also post which race you want to play if you have a preference.

Looking forward to seeing if we can do this.
terryoc
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would play in this, but right now I'm doing two semesters' work in one semester, so simply will not have time Sad

I hope it goes well and you get lots of players, Pinecone! Smile
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Terry! Still, I hope maybe we can find a good time for everyone, as you are the best selt player I know Wink .

Also, due to the enormity of this scneario, I am going to require people to have skype to participate. If you need help installing it, feel free to ask me or any of the others who use it, as it is not that difficult.

Just to put a date on the table, we'll set this event (for now) on August 20th, 4 saturdays away. This is still very much subject to change. When you sign up, please state the times that would work well for you Smile
The_Rock
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should construct your force as you see fit, of course, but I just wanted to point out the the Tholian force is not in compliance with (4Q1e). Now, strictly speaking, since this is not a scenario where "players are allowed to select whatever ships they want" (4Q1e) does not have direct application. Your force does, however, have 1/2 of all the Neo-Tholian ships available. Just a thought; do as you think best.
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but this is a set scenario, that takes place in M81 where hundreds of Neo-Tholian ships existed. The same rules don't apply to M81. (as a matter of fact, the only non-neo ships there were the PC, PCW, and POL).

Anywho, you want in? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: