Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ships list for REINFORCEMENTS ATTACK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerroth
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't recall if I asked this elsewhere, but what BPV does a "vanilla" ISC Heavy Destoyer have in SFB?
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leathernsteel wrote:
Savedfromwhat wrote:
The K7 is a 'must have ship' for me but it is not as 'needed' in my opinion as the KDR Sad So If I only had the Choice of one Kestral it would be the KDR over the K7...Sniffle.
Well if we keep ADB in business, I don't see why eventually we all can't have both of those ships! Get yourself some mini's and get out there and run some games in public, folks'l come out of the woodwork wanting to try it out. I'm speaking from experience.

I am no scoutdad but I have around 150 miniatures half or so painted and We play regularly in fact last time I played at my LGS it was a demo game for someone who ended up buying Academy. Hopefully will be playing all afternoon tomorrow as well.
leathernsteel
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savedfromwhat, I'm not trying to accuse you of slacking or anything like that. I want the same ships you want. Messages like that are good for folks that aren't directly involved in our conversation to give THEM ideas on how to keep the SFU alive and well. My only complaint is that I can't participate in your games!!! Mad
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh but participate we can if you try FCOnline which is actually a pretty nice tool for around 5 bucks a month. I need to reup my sub though. Btw my phones autocorrect is really ticking me off, changing realy to dealt instead of really... lame.
leathernsteel
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC online is excellent, but one of the main reasons I got into Fed Conm and SFB again, is to get away from playing games on the computer and to start interacting with real human beings face to face again. No computer can duplicate that.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random comments

1. I regard the vulture and K7R as a lock. Debate a third choice and if there turns out to be a third card we'll go with it. If not...

2. It's not going to be the last product. Reinforcements II is entirely possible.

3. Telling me you want a ship of this many points is information that I can do nothing with. Somebody needs to go FIND a ship of that many points and I'll consider it.

4. Don't blame the KRs on me. They were on TV when I was a kid and many of you were yet to be born.
Burning Chrome
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savedfromwhat wrote:
Well since the galaxy is rightfully ours your ship designs belong to us anyway. We totally would have thought of them first, we were just busy washing our ears.

Spoken like a true Romulan.

I only wish the screw-up in the 60s hadn't taken place and allowed the SFU to include more Klingon/Romulan conflicts.

The non-canon games we played years ago were enjoyable.

Sabre-dancing vs. Plasma-ballet.

Glorious.

Last edited by Burning Chrome on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
jeffery smith
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: ships list for reinforcements attack Reply with quote

A third Romulan ? It is a toss up between the Regalhawk and the KD5R. So since the Hawk fleet is in decent shape i will suggest the KD5R.
As for the Gorn I suggested The DBC in the Gorn Attacks thread on the legacy Board at the request of someone who's name currently escapes me. If i remember correctly it was to help deal with the Gorns Tournament problems.
pinecone
Fleet Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The KDR would be the next "neccesary" Romulan, although not nearly as prevalent as the first two. After that, a follow-up Reinforcements attack could bring in the KWR, and the K4R.
duxvolantis
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinecone wrote:
The KDR would be the next "neccesary" Romulan, although not nearly as prevalent as the first two. After that, a follow-up Reinforcements attack could bring in the KWR, and the K4R.

Does anyone know what year the KDR appeared?
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KDR: YIS - Y174
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoutdad wrote:
KDR: YIS - Y174

Of course, now that I have been shown the error of my ways regarding the KWR, realize that the KWR YIS is Y175. That means that the KDR actually saw service for less than a year before being upgraded.

Which is disappointing. The fact that the KWR is "real" pretty much undercuts the viability of both ships. Bummer.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viability for what Mike?
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Savedfromwhat wrote:
Viability for what Mike?

Justifying either one for the third Romulan ship in this module. Both are definitely worth including in Federation Commander at some point. However, with the two ships vying for a single slot that may not even exist in this product, I'm just not feeling it.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get that, I am just not sure there should be two ships added that are only 4 points apart in BPV.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: