Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prime Directive Miniatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve5858
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Prime Directive Miniatures Reply with quote

Hi
Is there any chance that you would release some 25/28mm miniatures for you RPG games in the future?

Been awhile since there were any ranges I think the last where done by Citadel, Heritage and FASA years ago.

Steve R
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's been asked and answred a dozen times in the last three months on this forum, but there IS a LOT of stuff here and it's often easier to ask than look.

Probably not. Lines of such minis do not sell well enough to justify the bother. People are hard to sculpt, costing a lot more than ships. We'd lose money (we tried it, albeit we didn't get very far, but the order numbers were such that it was going to lose thousands of dollars so we never produced them). When the Mongoose thing happened, I asked them (since they have more money and better distribution) and they said no, such things don't sell, and the time and effort and money is better spent on other product lines.

I know some people want them, but not enough for them to be viable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Miniatures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: