Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conventions with SFU Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Conventions with SFU Games Reply with quote

ADB wants to try something new and I need your help. I'd like to make sure that conventions that are running SFU games get advertised in Hailing Frequencies, our monthly newsletter. (Since this was my idea, SVC said I get to gather up the information!) To do that, I need a list of those conventions. You can post them here, on ADB's page on Facebook, on ADB's BBS, on Mongoose's Forum, email them, PM me, or even send it by carrier pigeon. Well, I need it by Wednesday, so it had better be a FAST pigeon! I'd like the name of the con, dates, where it is, what is being played, and a website for them to go for more information.

Thanks for your help!
csragamemaster
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Star Fleet Battles Cadet Game at Gnomecon Savannah Reply with quote

Star Fleet Battles Cadet Game
This game will put you in the captain

Gnomecon
Savannah Georgia's Newest Game Convention
April 19-21
http://gnomecon.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: