Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Rock
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: For Sale Reply with quote

With my Fleet Box orders finally cancelled, i have the following that I received:

Klingon Squadron Box - Opened, and inspected, but not cleaned, prepped or assembled in any way. I am looking for full value on these and will return them to Mongoose for a refund if no one wants them. The only advantage here is that these are resin and they have already been inspected and there are no defects - just clean, remove flash and you should be good.

Misc. Klingons: I ordered my first box from ADB and it was an odd-ball box. No C7, but two C8s. I am going to keep the D7 and finish it. Everything else is for sale at OBO. These minis had substantial problems, but I have already taken the time to fix most of them. they are cleaned, flash is removed and the two C8s are assembled.

That means I have for offer:

Two C8s - assembled
One D6 - cleaned and prepped, but wings require assembly.
One F5 - cleaned and prepped (there is no assembly on this one).

PM me if you want any of these with an offer.
Bill Stec
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you put up a picture of the C8s, the D6, and the F5? If not, not a big deal.

I'm tentatively interested in the D6 and F5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: