Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlegroup Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soggy_Crackers
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Battlegroup Toronto Reply with quote

Hey all,

New account here, been playing FC for a couple of years now and am always looking for more people to play with.

As I was reading my War&Peace book last night I noted that there was a playtesting credit given to a "Battlegroup Toronto". I was wondering if anyone would have any information on this group, or can point me to someone I could contact about getting involved? Toronto isn't too far from me (London) and I'd be willing to head out there for some FC action. Now this all assumes that's Toronto Ontario Very Happy

Thanks!
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Mod: Moved the thread to a more appropriate group.]

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Soggy_Crackers
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mjwest,

I would think that ADB has some contact information as well since they are listed in the product, is any of that information available?

Loving the game, just looking for more people to spread the love to Very Happy
koogie
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art Trotman is in Toronto and plays FC regularly. He is even a staffer I believe. I am in Newmarket but prefer SFB. I can have him contact you if you private email me.
Sebastian380

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Toronto Players Reply with quote

Hello All,
I've recently started playing with Art and am very interested in playing with a Toronto based group. I can be reached here on this BB or via email at sebastian.palozzi@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Sebastian
Jean
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys start running demos, please let me know so I can make sure the word gets out. Smile
Sebastian380

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Interest in Battlegroup Toronto Reply with quote

Hello All,

I have begun looking for a location in Toronto for a possible Battlegroup Toronto meeting--but it's a chicken and egg kind of thing. Specifically, the community centres where I've been looking have rooms available but at a cost. The cost isn't a problem if we have enough people. The rooms cost $28 --$30 per hour at the locations I've checked.

It's do-able with the right sized group.

So ...is there interest in a weekly or monthly Battlegroup Toronto meeting?

Please let me know by reply to this post.
Sebastian380
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[mod: a duplicate of the last message was posted in a new topic. I deleted the new topic, but leave this here. If you want it in the other direction, just repost the new topic, and we can clean this one up.]

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: