Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for Scenario Issues
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panda21
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point taken. I don't want you to change everything based on just my opinion. I seem to be in a minority here, so I will say do what is right for the community not for me.

On my previous question though, I think you may have missed my point. I'm fine not having a ship card for the Cyndarian ship. How many marines are on board if I want to capture it? It says "half the robots" but I don't know how many that is. Did I miss it?
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Cyndarian Battlewagon: The derelict Cyndarian battlewagon cannot move. It has no transporters or tractor beams. (While it could be towed, the location map is centered on the battlewagon so this has no practical value.)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
It has 24 robot boarding parties (12 in Fleet Scale).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The shields are not functional. The Cyndarian battlewagon has six phaser-3s (three in Fleet Scale, all 360
Panda21
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much. I swear I feel really stupid right now. I read that over 3 times and missed that sentence every time. Sorry.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do that too. It's the sign of genius.
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the mobile base X-Ray scenario ever get an update to be winnable? It seems like This topic changed from its original purpose. I am just getting back to this game and I am not trying to Necro but there also does

edit: does not seem to be a lot of activity here anymore and I thought that this was an interesting topic.

Last edited by Savedfromwhat on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe it has been updated. In which product was it published?

Also, you message got truncated. For whatever reason this forum hates smart quotes so much it just stops when one occurs. You will either need to make sure they are completely turned off or just don't use them. (For example when I post from my iPad, I have to always remember to just never include quotes of any kind.) If you could edit your post to include the rest of what you were saying.

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Savedfromwhat
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mike,
I have been going back and reacquainting myself with my old posts. This is a scenario from Romulan Border and Romulan Epack 1.

Upon review I think I had a tendency to be overly passionate at times to the point of turning people off to coming here. I am sorry for that as I think this game universe is a beautiful one and it is a shame to see so little activity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Rules Questions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: