Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PDF Ship Cards Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cat Who Sleeps With Dogs
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: PDF Ship Cards Request Reply with quote

As I play more and more, I am seeing the potential benefit of PDF ship cards rather than pre-printed ones.

I play with my kids and their friends, and with the printed PDFs, I don't have to worry about damage to a ship card, as I can just print another. I also plan to run some convention games, and the PDFs will be a benefit for the same reason.

The PDFs also allow be to build a nice little library of only the ship cards I have miniatures for, so we can be sure we will be okay with miniature availability.

On to my request! I would really like to see the PDF ship card line expanded to include General Units. I enjoy playing and running scenarios, and bases and freighters are an essential part of that for me. For the PDF line to be complete and distinct (I mean able to play by just buying PDFs aside from maps and counters), these General Units are really needed. Monsters would be great as well.

If they are available somewhere and I am missing them, please let me know! Very Happy I seem to remember seeing a PDF for the freighters somewhere....

Thanks!
Kohanavich
Lieutenant JG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you could get most of them at e23 at Steve Jackson Games
Cat Who Sleeps With Dogs
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the general unit type stuff. At least not that I can find.
mjwest
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to Commanders Circle. Find the latest Master Ship Chart. Go to the General Units section of the Master Ship Chart. Look for the Comm Rev and Comm Large columns. These two columns will show you in which Communique each unit can be found. Not all General units have appeared in Communique, but several have. Download the Communique and print away!

Note that most of these will be grayscale rather than color, but they work just as well, and are cheaper to print.

(If I remember I'll post a direct link to the Master Ship Chart.)

Federation Commander Answer Guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: