Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting back into FCOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Getting back into FCOL Reply with quote

Well, I recently re-upped my FCOL subscription, and I wouldn't mind a game or two in the near future if someone's interested. I'm pretty fresh on the rules but rusty on the FCOL interface, just so you know. But I'll try to play fairly quickly; I figure the only way I'm going to get any better at this is if I play more and take my licks in the process.

I'm GMT -6, by the way.

Jim
SoupOfAges
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I probably won't be able to play until Sunday afternoon of this week, but I would also love to get a game in.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. We can PM about this now, I guess. Sunday's my younger daughter's birthday party--it's been a rolling feast since before 5/23, her actual birthday--so I'll be out at least until sometime after 3 p.m. that day (probably closer to 4 with cleanup). We could either look at Sunday evening or another evening or weekend day.
Dread_Lord
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interesting playing some FCOL. I especially enjoy playing scenarios, but any kind of battle is lots of fun. I have been playing a fair amount with the online campaign, so I am pretty familar with the quirks of the interface, and I am very willing to teach.

Tuesday nights are great for me. Anyone want to play this Tuesday? I will be online this Tuesday at 7:00 Eastern time.
jpat
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. I've kind of abandoned this thread; sorry. Embarassed I'm still interested, but Tuesday probably isn't going to work--it's my anniversary, so even if nothing's going on...you know. Anyway, sometime later this week would probably be ok, or sometime this weekend.
Sweeper
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play on most weekends mainly a my new schedule has me working nights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> FC & SFB Online! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: