Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alternative Paintjobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Black
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Alternative Paintjobs Reply with quote

Hello people!

I'm an old (casual) SFB player from back in the 80s and 90s. Getting back into things with FedCom. I have my Klingon Border box on order from my FLGS and I'm thinking of how I want to paint up my Fed, Klink, and Zinti 2500 ships. I have fleet boxes for the Feds and the Kitty Kats sitting here, plus I'm about to order a Klingon box as well.

I'm looking for inspirational pictures or links from anyone who has done their ships in non-standard colors. I am considering painting my Klingons in red, for example, to represent an Orion-allied Klingon faction. I'd like to do my Fed ships in something a little darker or metallic. Not sure where I want to go with the Kzintis yet. Might just do them in boring orange or red. Smile

I've seen a few pictures out there on the web and a few more on the threads here, but perhaps some people have not posted pictures yet. Or maybe my search-fu is weak and I've missed something cool.

If anyone has some inspiring or interesting "non-standard" painjobs they would like to show off, please feel free to put them in this thread or post a link to somewhere out there in the inter-webs.

Thanks!

Mr Black
Very Happy
Bill Stec
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some on the Mongoose forums:

http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=49765

http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=52092

There is also an ACTA:SF related Facebook page run by Scoutdad with plenty of pics:

"A call to arms star fleet fans"

Or look at my take on the Klingon D5 series (probably will do the F5Ws the same way):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: