Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about klingon boarder, Romulan Boarder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mathieas
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Question about klingon boarder, Romulan Boarder Reply with quote

Hey all,

I got Romulan Boarder and Klingon Attack for Xmas. I noticed for the federation i do not have a complete set of energy token(only a few) and also do not have a full set of slip/turn counters they start at 11 and go to 16. It is possible I am missing other items as well and just dont know it. Is it normal for those chits to be missing? I read the description that all parts not duplicated in Klingon boarder/Romulan boarder would be included in the Attack box...i am a bit concerned im missing somthing.

Thanks!
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We talked on the phone.

Klingon Attack is the second product for the Klingons, with Klingon Border (Klingon Space if you want to save money) first.

BTW, I wouldn't worry about missing numbers in the turn/slip chit sequence. There are some and we don't worry about it. As long as you use a matching pair, they can say anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: