Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Klingon ePack #3 ship selection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monty
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dal Downing wrote:
mjwest wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, the Master Ship Book will not include ship cards. Rather, it will contain all of the rules entries for all of the ships published to that point. It would presumably include a master ship chart (or two), too. I don't know if it would be limited to the laminated ship cards, or if it would include ePacks (probably), Captain's Log, and/or Communique.

It is mostly a "fluff" piece, since all actual rules should already be in the Master Rulebook.

(Note that these comments are independent of what Dal actually would like to see.)

MJW Thats pretty much what I would rather see. One book containing the fluff on all the ships published be it Communique, Captain Log or Ship Card.

If SVC is going to do Page Layout Work. I would perfer tosee it done systematically and in order. The time that it would take to do one page for a E Pack would rob th time that could be invested in this book.

Sounds like a great product, I'd buy that.
Steve Cole
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do anything, but I cannot do everything at once.

REFERENCE SHIP BOOK: Probably the single easiest thing to do.

REFERENCE SCENARIO BOOK; I dabble at this time to time.

REFERENCE SHIP CARD BOOK: Easy as heck to do, but would there be any point? My concern is that this book would get 40 pages bigger with every new product release and you guys would want free updates on e23. That means signing me up to do work every year for nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: