Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FC in St Louis MO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yockbo
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: FC in St Louis MO Reply with quote

FC has recently taken root in the STL metro area. We have about half a dozen players and are playing several times a month.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part, or interested in learning FC. We've taught several new players and re-introduced FC to some old SFB Vets.

We are about to start our first Campaign game as well.
Chewy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a group of three players in ST. Louis, MO who played SFB together 25-30 yes ago. We recently began playing FC and are introducing the game to two others in our STL gaming group.

Yockbo, I'd definitely like to connect up you and your gaming group for some FC.
JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chewy's group of three met up with our group of three active players (Yockbo, Phul and myself). So, we now are up to six active players in St. Louis plus a few occasional players. We have also setup a Yahoo! Group (see my signature line below). Four of us are going to take a road trip to play the Battlegroup Murfreesboro folks near the end of August.

If you are located in the Greater St. Louis Area, look us up. We're always looking for new players.

St. Louis Area Fed Comm Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STL_Federation_Commander/
SFU_FEAR
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hats of to the guys from STL! Both myself and my son had a very enjoyable day.

Encounters like this make us all better players. I look forward to coming up there sometime!

Mike Curtis, FEAR
JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fun was had by the four of us from St. Louis who went down to Murfreesboro this past Saturday.

Thanks for having us down. You guys have a great group down there.

St. Louis Area Fed Comm Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STL_Federation_Commander/
Scoutdad
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos are going up as I type. The first two can be found in this thread... more from me will be posted on photobucket later this evening.
JimDauphinais
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are starting a face-to-face FC Campaign Game here in St. Louis.

It is based on the one Fred Kreller has started on FC Online. We are using his map and have made a number of modifications to Fred's rules to better suit our tastes and the time that we have available to play. The most significant of the changes are that the number of purchase points available are cut in half, Battlestations are the largest base, fleets are limited to no more than 375 points, 3/4 speed ships are treated like 1+ speed ships in regard to purchase restrictions and no two players can have the same secondary empire. We have also not allowed the selection of the Adromendans as an empire. Finally, at start, everybody only knows their neighboring empires and players by letter code (Player A, Player B, etc.) and players may not discuss the game until they make contact with one another.

We have a "Overseer" and four players. We have room for up to two more players. If anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP or post to the St. Louis FC Yahoo group (see the link below).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Local Groups & Retailers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: