Federation Commander Forum Index Federation Commander
A NEW fast paced board game of starship combat!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sticker Things for the Bases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Sticker Things for the Bases Reply with quote

Working on my Gorn fleet.

I saw that people were selling stickers to go on the bases. I also heard that the size of the bases have changed. I don't think I will play ACTA... so maybe I don't need stickers. But I saw that someone put hexes on their bases. I suppose FedCom sized hexes would be the way to go... ie, what used to be called MegaHex. One inch across, eh?

I have little energy to print my own or deal with the office store people. Please tell me there is an easier way. (I am lazy and not really much of a miniatures guy.)
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also... my son has noticed that our ships lack the triangle insignia.

Are these available anywhere...?
Bill Stec
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was selling the firing arc stickers. I'm down to some very slight seconds, but they are still quite useable in games.

I believe some fellow on the ADB Facebook page posted about the hex map compatible bases.

Insignia, that's a tough one. I have some that someone gave me, and they apparently do Kzinti insignia as well, but the guy went on Reserve deployment, and hasn't responded to emails in a long time. Don't know where he disappeared to.

I might be able to mail you some of the leftovers after I use what I need to get my Gorn ships all decal-ed.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. Don't worry about it.

Unless my son calls me out on it, I'll let it slide.

No need to burn up favors on something like this. After all, you're going to be meeting me at Origins and punching out that copy of Azhanti High Lightening with me some day. (Okay, maybe not....)
Bill Stec
Lieutenant SG

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffr0 wrote:
Meh. Don't worry about it.

Unless my son calls me out on it, I'll let it slide.

No need to burn up favors on something like this. After all, you're going to be meeting me at Origins and punching out that copy of Azhanti High Lightening with me some day. (Okay, maybe not....)

You going to Origins this year? Haven't punched that game's counters out; looked it over once and that's it. Except for you, or my son once he's grown up more, I'll probably never find a player for the game which is a shame.

No favor to burn up. If I have extra decals, you can have some. I got them for free as a gift from another ACTA:SF player, so it's not as if they cost me any money.
Jeffr0
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that you had a full slate of ACTA events. Very nice!

Alas, I don't think I'll be making it this year. [Insert usual excuses about time-off, money being tight, etc, etc.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Federation Commander Forum Index -> Starline 2500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: